The concert was last night and it went well.
I tell you, yesterday was a long day. I only got a few hours of sleep the previous night, and I had that math test in the morning, finishing my paper most of the day, and then I went to government class, handed in my paper, and sat in class for two and a half hours. After that I unsuccessfully searched for something to eat, and then waited around forever until the chambers group showed up.
We went out there and sang and it was great.
Coming back into the rehearsal hall as we went off stage was this moment - we're done! it's over! And then we had to hand our folders in. Wow. I kinda wanted to keep that music.
But we gave the concert, we wowed 'em, and we're done.
When I got home I slept for twelve hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you guys were so good last night!!!
Post a Comment