Monday, June 25, 2007

Real quick update

I got some sweet gifts for my birthday! In addition to a $25 Amazon gift card (with which I purchased Recovering the Lost Art of Masculinity by Eric Ludy and The Dangerous Book for Boys by Hal & Conn Iggulden), I received some classical music, a novel, a pair of shorts, a new power adapter, and both volumes of For the Love of God by D.A. Carson. I'm going to start going through these books in my quiet times (it'll take me two years, right?) and, hopefully, posting at least a sentence or two here about what I've read. If you don't see me doing that, ask me if I've been having my quiet times.

(Edit: I also got the first two seasons of 24! Major wootage! Given that they're going for cheap on Half.com, I decided I might as well get the collection, and went ahead and found a sweet deal on the third season as well.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so, quiet times?

:)

I'm glad you had a good birthday.