A few fields I filled out on my Facebook.
Currently Listening:
More sweet iTunes downloads. "Pretty Fly for a Rabbi" by Weird Al Yankovic, all the songs in the Summer Celebration soundtrack that I posted in a note recently, "All Because of Jesus" by Steve Fee, the Monsters, Inc. soundtrack, "Down to the River to Pray" by Alison Krauss (from the O Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack), "The Power of Love" and "Back In Time" by Huey Lewis & The News (classic Back to the Future theme songs), and "Smile," "The Other Side of the Radio," and "Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus)" by Chris Rice. In addition, I got a few CDs from my brother: "Speak for Yourself" by Imogen Heap, "Eye to the Telescope" by KT Tunstall, and "Plans" by Death Cab for Cutie. I'm not so sure about the Death Cab or the Tunstall yet, but I'm really enjoying Imogen Heap. I've also been listening to some older stuff - Matisyahu, The Fray, and The Afters. Favorite songs: "Time Of Your Song" by Matisyahu, "Hide and Seek" (of "Ooh, Whatcha Say" fame) by Imogen Heap, "Over My Head" by the Afters, and "Love Will Make You Beautiful" by the Afters. Whew.
Currently Busy:
Trying to keep myself busy at home. I haven't had work the past few weeks, and I'm calling around, trying to find people I know who could use a worker for a little while. I'm also signing up for classes at MC, and starting to schedule private piano lessons in the fall. I've been watching some 24. Season 3 is the best so far.
Currently Into:
Being organized. Still trying to get my room clean. Trying hard to find ways to keep my life manageable and structured. I'm trying to start running regularly again.
Currently Wanting:
To live all-out for God. To evaluate myself by nothing but His opinion of me. To follow Him and obey Him in this day to day life. This is so hard to do, folks. I'm realizing more and more how desperate I am for his grace to make obeying Him possible. This is what I want more than anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Facebook.
Why?
Just curious.
Informative, I suppose. Blog-ish.
Hmm. but, Why?
The qualification "blog-ish" does not designate a specific purpose for said Facebook. "Informative," for whom, and why, specifically, do we want to inform them?
Post a Comment