THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Kevin
2. Keebler (Brandon)
3. Kervball (Derv)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU'VE HAD
1. M16Schell
2. CrossFire687
3. PeculiarMinstrel
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. My skin
2. My stomach lining
3. My the fact that I was alive a second ago
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. My face can't make up its mind
2. I'm not swarthy
3. BLINDING VOIP!!!
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
1. German
2. English
3. Scottish
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
1. waking up too late to make it somewhere on time
2. my own room
3. what I can become without God's grace (Note: See 2)
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
1. Air
2. A car or bus
3. Something to eat
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. T-shirt
2. jeans
3. socks
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS/MUSICAL ARTISTS
1. Sovereign Grace
2. Europe
3. Luciano Pavarotti
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS
1. Before the Throne of God Above
2. The Final Countdown
3. Che gelida manina
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. Polka dots
2. a tree
3. singing time
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP
1. common purpose
2. forgiveness/patience
3. communication
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
1. passion for God's glory
2. I don't know
3. ice cream
THREE THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU
1. genuineness/truthfulness
2. patience
3. others focus
3. THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES
1. music theory
2. teaching piano lessons
3. eating something
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW
1. sleep for a while
2. eat a snack
3. love someone
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING
1. something with teaching
2. something with music
3. something with "in college"
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION
1. Traveler's Rest
2. Cuernavaca
3. Ithilien
THREE KID'S NAMES
1. Bradley
2. Marie
3. Houston
THREE THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. make something
2. understand something
3. marry someone
THREE WAYS I'M STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL
1. I'm emotional
2. I can cook
3. I like children
THREE WAYS I'M STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY
1. I like girls
2. I try to grow facial hair
3. steak
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
lol you're not emotional.. :P
me gusta the vacation.
Oh wow.
You get mad brownie points for this post.
:)
Yeah, mad.
mad, i.e., insane brownie points, like those brownies at the "natural food store" which probably have marijuana or some kind of mushrooms baked in...
But this was a funny post. I laughed.
-PCS
Post a Comment