I'm sitting here at 11:oo on a Thursday night, with a looming paper deadline (actually, I need to turn the paper in tomorrow that was due two weeks ago). I have to lug a tux around tomorrow because of the Chambers concert before which I won't be able to stop at home. I feel a little distressed because of some things that happened today in Chambers, and I feel very inadequate to complete this paper in the next small space of time before tomorrow.
God is good, and God is always good. There are no exceptions, no qualifications, and no prerequisites. God is good, and God is undeservedly good. His goodness is unbounded, overflowing, flooding every crevice and forgotten valley of our weakness and inadequacy. God is good, and God is wholly good. His entire agenda is drawing our hearts to Him that we may see more of His goodness and praise Him for it. He is good.
This may be an idea of what this blog will be like. My previous commitments to blogging haven't lasted very long, so I make no commitment. But at times when I'm drawn to myself, which is often, I may use this space to remind myself - and anyone who cares to read it - what matters, really.
-K-
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment