Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's all because of Jesus I'm alive

Giver of every breath I breathe
Author of all eternity
Giver of every perfect thing
To You be the glory
Maker of heaven and of earth
No one can comprehend Your worth
King over all the universe
To You be the glory
I'm alive because I'm alive in You

It's all because of Jesus I'm alive
It's all because the blood of Jesus Christ
Covers me and raised this dead man's life
It's all because of Jesus I'm alive

Every sunrise sings Your grace
The universe cries out Your praise
I'm singing freedom all my days
Now that I'm alive

Jesus, thank you for taking this dead sinner with a heart of stone and making me a forgiven, justified son of God with a heart that loves You! Thank you that your blood has covered all my sins and the Father sees me as righteous because of your sacrifice! Thank You for being the only way for me to be saved! Thank you for giving your Father all the glory! Sovereign Maker and Ruler of the universe, thank You for your unexplainable love for your sinful creation that You would sacrifice your Son, Your greatest treasure, to make me alive! Lord, all your creation sings your praise and glorifies You because of Your works, but nothing brings you more glory than Your plan to save sinners. Thank you, Lord, that I have the unspeakable and undeserved privilege to be one of those sinners You chose to turn from my walk of death and bring into paths of life. Thank you, Lord!


Up at Sandy Cove today with Leanne, Doug and Jen, and then to Kings Dominion tomorrow with Chad W. added to the fun.

No comments: