Sunday, November 11, 2007

by me - thoughts?

How great is the work that God has done
For sinful man without worth
For Jesus, God's one and only Son
Came down as a man to earth
I will sing to the King who saved my soul
To the Man who has made me free
If He gave his all to make me whole
He's worthy of all of me

He suffered for sins that I had done
Commands that I'd disobeyed
God poured out His wrath upon His Son
That I might from wrath be saved
Let us worship and lift up Jesus' name
To the Savior let us sing
The Innocent Man who took our blame
Is worthy of everything

And now He's alive and reigns on high
And to the Father He pleads
For those whom He loved, for whom He died
Forever He intercedes
Oh, how great is the love He's shown to us
Let us worship Him all our days
The Savior who died to ransom man
Is worthy of endless praise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote yes.

I think it has a good progression. Is there music?

Kevin said...

yeah, a tune I wrote a while ago

Anonymous said...

I would like to hear it sometime... hint.