Ned and I took a two-day trip to Grove City this weekend. We drove up Thursday night, chilled with Tim and his Grover friends on Friday and Saturday, and came back Saturday night. I was going to make a picture post, but it took too long to upload each picture so I'll think of something else. Updates to come.
(I have a lot of good pictures, which is why.)
"I have believed in the appointed propitiation, even Jesus crucified, and therefore my sins are at this moment, and for ever, forgiven by virtue of His substitutionary pains and death. What joy is this! What bliss to be a perfectly pardoned soul! My soul dedicated all her powers to Him who of His own unpurchased love became my surety, and wrought out for me redemption through His blood." - CHS
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kevin,
Thanks for linking to us on your blog. I really appreciate it!
Post a Comment