So at the beginning of the semester I blithely signed up for 19 credits. I'd have been able to do them, too, if I'd signed up for my non-music courses a little sooner. As it was, I signed up for a psychology class in the evening and an English class online, since all the live classes I could attend were filled up.
The online class didn't work very well. I couldn't remember to get online and check my assignments, and when I did work on it my psychology work suffered. So on Sunday night I decided I had to bite the wax tadpole and drop the class.
Well, I should have dropped it Sunday night. When I checked, on Monday, I discovered that Sunday (the 11th) was the deadline for dropping the class with no record. Now I have a big, fat W on my transcript!
It should be okay, though, as long as I do well in my other classes. Eight A's and a W won't look so bad.
I got my driver's license.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment