Tuesday, March 25, 2008

about to get stomped by a Physics test

I have been praying for God to enlarge my view of Him, and just minutes before the test, He gave me this passage:

Though the fig tree should not blossom,
nor fruit be on the vines,
the produce of the olive fail
and the fields yield no food,
the flock be cut off from the fold
and there be no herd in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord;
I will take joy in the God of my salvation.
God, the Lord is my strength:
he makes my feet like the deer's;
he makes me tread on my high places.

Habakkuk 3:17-19

Thank you, Lord, for peace.

3 comments:

jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki said...

How did you do on your test, honey?

Kevin said...

Not great, but it could have been worse. God was very kind to me.